Let’s take a look at the new women’s soccer top 10 rankings, and go through and discuss who you should buy into, or maybe who you should get off the train. Is it too early to tell… probably, but that’s what makes it fun.
NCCAA DII Official Top 10
- Lancaster Bible College – Buy – We haven’t seen much from them yet, but after last years amazing season… how can you not buy?
- Baptist Bible College (PA) – Buy – The national champions are back… again. This is a pretty safe bet.
- Northland International University – Buy – I don’t like Northland this high already. It might be too early to put them at #3. I will buy, but i’m cautious about this high of a ranking.
- North Central University – Sell – The track record is simply not there for me to get into this team yet. I will say sell, but let’s wait and see on this one.
- Clearwater Christian College – Buy – They are sitting low here. I’m in with this team right now.
- Manhattan Christian College – Sell – Disastrous trip to Florida… disastrous.
- Kentucky Christian University – Sell – I liked how they can score goals. But can they defend?
- Maranatha Baptist Bible College – Buy – This team is well organized and has ability.
- Ohio Christian University – Buy – At this spot in the rankings, I would buy. They are a sleeping giant.
- Providence College – Sell – I don’t know enough to tell you to buy yet. We will see.